Life never gets bored when you are surrounded with a cat. They will always love to be cuddled and their purr will make you love them even more. Even though there are various cat breeds, Maine Coons are the most magnificent breed that ever lived in history and one of the biggest dreams of every cat lover is to own one of them one day.
The origin of these cat breed still remains a mystery but its ancestors are likely to come with the ships of the 11th century, Norsemen. They will weigh up to 18 lb (8.2 Kg) when fully grow and will reach a body length of 48 in (120 cm). the best thing about these cats apart from their looks is that they are perfectly adaptable to live in any environment and no matter whether you are from a country with a cold temperature or a hot one, you would be able to grow one at your place. Also, these cats are really intelligent and therefore, it would not be difficult for you to train them as well.
So, here we have a collection of their pictures and I am sure that you would love them. these are not the pictures of the grown ones but the little kittens and that is another reason to love this photo collection more. They are so cute and adorable and one of these little kittens would be a good gift for your loved ones too.
So, scroll down to see these amazing and lovely little ones and do not forget to share your thoughts with us!
1. Our snow tiger. – mycat_cattery
2. I am just thinking what to destroy next. – RoxSpirit
3. 3-9 week old Maine coon kittens waiting for their Vet check. – PloverLover
4. 4-7-month-old Maine Coon pretending to be like a statue. – TimMalloy
5. Can you believe I used to look like this when I was younger? – mainecoon.tony
6. Maine coon kitten Nana. – mLui
7. Maine Coon kitten. – CrescentSmile
8. One of them is going to be mine soon. – Dravyno-LOL
9. Say cheese. – mycat_cattery
10. Posing for a closeup. – Ksloop
11. Our Neo. – afterglow_mainecoons
12. The best gift I can ever ask for. – GBZ_Apeman
13. 3 weeks old Maine Coon. – coonplace.ru
14. 3 months-old Vs 6- months old.
15. 4 months old Mr. Handsome. – mycat_cattery
16. Atticus. – Broodwich78
17. The 12 weeks old little pumpkin. – mainecoon_samara
18. Le Rouquin. – juliaolimpian
19.Time for sibling love. – chatterieroyalwild
20. He must be a model in his last life. – missing_an_eyebrow
21. My Lovely Cat At 6-Months-Old. – mainecoon_chips