We all hear and see so many news telling how bad is the world that we live in. sometimes, we move much by looking at them and we also begin to think how bad are the people nowadays. But, have you ever reflected that you can make a change in the world by a simple act of kindness?
Researchers have shown that act of kindness is beneficial not only for the recipient but also for the performer. These activities have a positive effect on a person’s mental health, happiness and level of satisfaction too. If we can do something good for a person who is in need of a help, it will make not only that person happy but also will make us feel good. So, never hesitate to do good for others because even you will be benefited from such deeds and the world itself will be a better place when it is filled with genuinely good people.
Here we have collected 24 pictures of people who are having a big heart and these pictures will surely restore your faith in humanity.
24. This old lady goes to the supermarket to read books all the time, so the manager installed a little bench for her.
23. This man spent his subway ride playing his violin for a baby who was crying.
22. A nail salon refused service to a woman with cerebral palsy because she ‘moves too much’. So, a cashier decided to buy a bottle of nail polish and paint the woman’s nails during her break.
21. A Kenyan woman found her childhood friend on the streets suffering from drug addiction and she took him to rehabilitation.
20. A.U.S Marine found 4 tiny rabbits in a hole next to their dead mother rabbit. He bottle fed them 4 times a day for 2 months.
19. William Boyajian who is a professional actor and musician spends some of his spare time to sing on a subway to help those who are in need.
18. This license plate does not check out.
17. These people are waiting in line to adopt dogs and cats after the animal shelter in Austin flooded.
16. “Told my daughter I didn’t have a lot of money this week. I woke up from a nap to this note”.
15. This little one’s mom was helped by Paramedics onto a stretcher and this kind officer took over the baby feeding.
14. Kids in Canada tied coats to street poles to help homeless people get through the winter. Tags read “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take me to keep warm”.
13. “Our principal told these 2 boys that their jeans were nice so they went back to the mall and got him a pair too…”
12. A baseball fan is holding an umbrella over a JROTC member on Memorial Day.
11. This coffee shop in Greece opens its doors every night in the winter for stray dogs so that they don’t freeze outside.
10. A free flower stand on Valentine’s Day.
9. “My 92-year-old grandfather making a birthday card for my 93-year-old grandmother”.
8. This man took around 14 or 15 poor kids to McDonald’s with his first paycheck.
7. Special swings were designed at this playground for children in wheelchairs.
6. This guy saved a drowning kitten with his umbrella.
5. The Japanese national team cleaned the locker room and left a thank you note in Russian after losing at World Cup 2018.
4. This picture was taken on a New York City subway on Independence Day.
3. This guy missed his train so that he could help an old lady with her bags.
2. This is what brothers are for!
1. Sergeant Mike Maroney reunited with a girl he saved 10 years ago during Hurricane Katrina.